Joshua Forman represents individuals in connection with all aspects of matrimonial law and has significant experience settling and litigating complicated disputes at both the trial and appellate levels. Joshua also assists our clients with their estate planning needs by advising them on the Federal and State estate and gift tax laws and drafting their wills and setting up various types of trusts that will best help them with their estate plans.
Joshua is characterized by his ability to be judicious and rational. He objectively approaches each client’s individual case and priorities as unique, and is straightforward in conveying to them the realities of what is – or is not – in their best interests.
Joshua is inspired by knowing that he continues to successfully assist clients through the most difficult time in their lives. He explains: “In my practice, I represent clients through issues of divorce, custody, visitation, child support and equitable distribution, among others. It’s gratifying to realize that if I have done my job properly, I have helped them through these complicated times.”
He has appeared as an expert on both Fox News and CNN to discuss family law issues.
- Legal Education Emory University School of Law (J. D., 1998)
- Undergraduate Education The American University, Dean’s Honor Scholar, (B. A., 1995)
- Bar Admissions 1999, New York; 2002, United States District Court for the Southern District of New York
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- New York County Lawyers Association
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association.